Countdown To GDPR Compliance
This Policy can also inform viewers that using the website means that they agree with some of their data being collected and used, but it is best then to refer them to your privacy and cookie policies for more details.
- Terms of website use
- Information about us
- Accessing our site
- Re-use of Information
- Reliance on information posted
- Our site changes regularly
- Our liability
- Information about you and visits to our site
- Viruses, hacking and other offenses
- Linking to our site
- Use of contact information available on this site
- Links from our site
- Jurisdiction and applicable law
- Your concerns
This has been the first of my Five Blog posts on actions you can take to at least show that a determined effort has been made to make your website GDPR compliant. As I publish the next four I will make them available below, so be sure to keep checking back to see them, or better still get links to them sent directly to your inbox by signing up to my mailing list.
If you have found this post useful and informative please free to share it with others so that they may get the benefit of it also. If you would like help to put your website on the path to GDPR compliance then please do not hesitate to get in touch, I would be more than happy to help you out.
- What GDPR Means For Website Owners
- GDPR What Are Cookies and Why Do I need a Cookie Notice On My Website
- Cookie Control – The Right to Choose
- Add A Consent Tick Box to Your Data Gathering Forms For GDPR Compliance
Disclaimer: GDPR is a serious topic and can have financial & legal ramifications for business owners that do not correctly comply. As I am not a legal professional I make no claim that this article or subsequent articles definitively covers everything that website owners should know, as such I would highly recommend that you do further research on the topic and seek legal advice should you deem it necessary. You should not rely on the contents of this article as legal proof of anything and I accept no responsibility or liability for its accuracy.