CREATE108.COM is the portfolio website for Keith Byrne, web designer, brand management consultant, and graphic designer, based in Drogheda Co. Louth, Republic of Ireland. You can learn more about this site on our about us page. CREATE108 is not a “Trading As” name.
In accordance with Data Protection legislation (EU GDR) Keith Byrne is identified as a Data Controller of your personal information, the role of the Data Controller being to determine how your personal information is used and processed.
For a better experience while using our SERVICE, we may require you to provide us with certain pieces of information that personally identify you, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you. If you provide this information via one of our contact forms then you will be required to tick a box which clearly states that you consent to us collecting and processing your information, your information is sent to us in the form of an email and no data about you is stored on our website server. Contacting us by phone or via our email address(s) also grants us consent to use your contact information in order to deal with your enquiry and to provide you with information now and in the future.
We will securely retain your information for as long as is deemed necessary in order to deal with your enquiry or provide you with a service you have requested. If you become a customer of ours by contracting with us for one of our services then we will retain your contact information for as long as you remain a customer and for a period of 30 days after you cease being a customer, or longer where we feel it may be necessary to prove or disprove any legal claims or settle contractual disputes.
Should you wish to have your details added to, amended or deleted please contact email@example.com and your request with be dealt with accordingly.
We do not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with us under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help us communicate with you about special offers. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information. (See Service Providers Section below)
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process (such as requests from law enforcement, EG. Irish Garda), or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We share your information with third parties, which include our accountants, advisors, business partners, independent contractors, and insurers which are either related to or associated with the running of our business, where it is necessary for us to do so or required by law for us to do so.
Whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our SERVICE that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics. It does not contain information such as your name, email address etc.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collect information in order to improve our SERVICE. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our SERVICE. Please see our Cookies Policy page for more information.
We may employ third-party companies and/or individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our SERVICE;
- To provide the SERVICE on our behalf;
- To perform SERVICE related services; or
- To assist us in analysing how our SERVICE is used.
Please be informed that these third parties may be granted access to your Personal Information for a limited period of time in order to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us with your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it.
Hosting and Email Servers
Our hosting and email servers are operated by a third party Hosting Provider. These servers are based in the Netherlands and use the highest industry standards to ensure that they are protected from all forms of malicious attacks.
For security and competition reasons we do not disclose who are providers are here, however should you require further information we can provide it should we establish that you have a legitimate right to know.
We use third party providers in order to deliver certain services such as analytics and direct mail marketing. For more information about these providers please see the sections on “Service Providers” “Transfers of Your Information Outside of the European Economic Area“ and “Direct Mail Marketing”. Please note we are not responsible for the security of these third party providers, by using the services they provide you do it with the full understanding that we bare no responsibility for any loss or liability that may arise from doing so.
We use two providers who may store data outside of the EEA, with the destination country being the USA. For more information on transferring data outside of the EU to the USA please visit the https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-transfers-outside-eu/eu-us-privacy-shield_en
We use Google Analytics service to collect data for marketing purposes, as such Google transfers the information that it collects via cookies (your IP address and information about you use our website) and stores it outside the EEA (United States of America).
We also use Google to store and back up information necessary for the provision of SERVICES to our clients. These pieces of information are also transferred and stored on Googles Servers in the USA.
You can opt out of Google Analytics by installing the browser plugin here:https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
If you feel your information has been added to a mailing list without your consent, or that you no longer wish to receive direct email marketing from us then you can unsubscribe by:
- Clicking the Unsubscribe Button on the bottom of any of the emails we have sent you using Mailchimp.
- Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org asking for us to remove your details from our Direct email marketing database.
Our SERVICES do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to take the necessary actions.
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
All requests regarding your data can be sent to email@example.com, if your request is deemed to be valid then it will be dealt with in the appropriate manner and timeframe as required by “Art. 15 GDPR Right of access by the data subject”. This includes “the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing.”
To protect your data we will use all reasonable efforts to identify that you are who you say you are before releasing your data.
For more information visit: https://ec.europa.eu/commission/sites/beta-political/files/data-protection-overview-citizens_en.pdf
In the highly unlikely situation that we suffer a data breach then we will inform all those affected in the appropriate manner and timeframe as required by “Art. 33 GDPR Notification of a personal data breach to the supervisory authority”. For more information on this visit: http://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/article29/item-detail.cfm?item_id=612052
102 Marian Park,
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
While every effort has been made to ensure that this website confirms to GDPR we make no claim that it does so. We will make whatever changes deemed necessary and within the appropriate timeframe should we be required to do so by the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner.
We claim no copyright over the content of this privacy statement, where it is legally deemed to be a breach of copyright we will amend accordingly if legally instructed to do so.